Hello again everyone! We just returned from our week long cruise to Bermuda this morning. It was a fabulous trip with lots of great memories to treasure. We sailed on the Norwegian Spirit out of Boston and she was a great ship. Connor really enjoyed exploring the ship, checking out all the different sights and sounds. He also loved the attention he received from the staff on board. Many staff members learned his name throughout the week... He was famous! James and I enjoyed the chance to spend lots of time as a family, relaxing in the sun. It was also great sharing the week with my parents. I have lots of stories and pictures... so I will be spreading them out over a few posts. I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed the trip.
My boys dressed up for dinner

Dancing the night away with Grandma & Grandpa

Captain Connor & First Mate Daddy

Playing on our balcony in his kiddie pool
I think Connor wanted another Pina Colada :)

My pedicured toes covered in pink Bermuda sand

No comments:
Post a Comment