Last Monday we found out the sex of our baby and it's a BOY!!!! We are going to name him Jack Michael Doraz. Everything looked great during the ultrasound. He is growing according to schedule and looked very comfortable in his little home. James and I are excited to have two little boys so close in age. We think they will have lots of fun growing up together. It is also nice because we have lots of stuff in blue so it is much more affordable! When I have some extra time I will scan in the ultrasound pictures.
When we found out last week, we had a cupcake party to celebrate with our parents and reveal the big news. We sprinkled blue sugar inside of the cupcakes as a way of telling the grandparents the sex of the new baby. Everyone was very happy to find out about our healthy little boy. Connor was especially happy because he got to celebrate it by eating cupcakes (one of his favorties)!
Connor loves cupcakes

Daddy & Grandpa Celebrating

Grandma & I

Nana & Pepe
2 comments:
I love the cupcake idea. I can't wait to do something similar when I find out what Thing 2 is. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment