Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time flies

Life around here has been really busy. A newborn and a toddler are keeping us going nonstop, so I apologize for the slow posting lately. Jack is officially one month old!!!! I can't believe how fast the first month went. He is a great baby and has been doing really well. We took him to the doctors for his one month checkup and he already weighs 8 lbs. 3 ozs. which is a huge increase from his birth weight.

Another exciting milestone has happened in our household... we finally got a Wii. James has been wanting one for a while and we decided to use this years tax return to buy one. Connor loves to play it, especially the Wii fit hula hoop game. It is so cute to watch James and Connor play together. I think I will be seeing alot of video game playing in the future.

One month oldPlaying togetherOur Nite Nite ritual
Connor loves to share his bed with Jack

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dawn, I think you should tell Nicole just how wonderful a Wii can be. (or at least post lots of wonderful pictures of family bonding time around the Wii) ;)