Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Growing

Both of our boys are growing up so fast. Sometimes I look at the kids and realize that they have each taken a big step in their development. Connor has been playing with our neighbors alot lately and wants to be a big boy just like them. The two boys are 4 and 6 and they love to ride their scooters outside. Connor tried one of their scooters one afternoon last week and couldn't stop talking about it. So I went to Target to buy him one. He loves it and is doing great at riding it. Jack is also growing up... and since he is the second child it is going by so fast. I can't believe he is going to be six months next week!!!! My little baby isn't so little anymore.

Connor's new rideSo happySitting up with just a little help from the Boppy

No comments: