This week Jack celebrated his 9 month birthday and Connor turned 2 and a half! Both boys are growing by leaps and bounds and I am constantly amazed at how big they are getting. I thought I would share some of their recent milestones. Jack loves to eat and only wants to eat the food we do, no more baby food. He shows no interest in crawling, he cries every time we put him on all fours and then immediately flips over to his back. He really likes to stand up and walk around our house holding onto our hands. Jack has also started to babble alot and his first word is Mama!!!! He is finally sleeping through the night without waking up (most nights). He loves everyone, especially his big brother. Connor is the ringleader of all things in our house. He is always busy, never wanting to relax. His favorite activities are riding his tricycle and scooter outside. He also loves to play trains, legos and anything involving a ball. We have recently started our potty training adventure and Connor is doing very well. He loves his family and friends and always wants everyone to do everything "together"! I love my little boys and am so excited to watch them grow and do more things :)


Connor with the ball he won at Dave and Busters for his half birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment