Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun stuff

April is always a busy month for us and this year it is extra busy!!! I am really excited to have so many things to do after the long and boring winter. The boys and I spent the last day of March at the Easton Children's Museum. The last time we had been there was a year ago, so it was like new for Connor. Both boys had a blast and were really well behaved.
Sailing together

Connor - My knight in shining armor Jack loved the ball drop
This month is also James' birthday month and this year it is extra special because he is turning 30! We have lots of celebrations planned - including a trip to VEGAS!!!! But we started off by celebrating with the kids and our parents at the new hibachi restaurant, Ichigo Ichie. Both boys loved watching the chef cook and the adults enjoyed some great food and drinks. We also got to have Chocolate cake from James' favortie bakery, Pastiche.... YUMMMMMM.
Yesterday, James and I made a big purchase. A 16 foot expandable travel trailer!!!!! We both have always loved to camp and with two little boys we figure it is the best way for our family to travel around. We are also getting a new car to pull it which should be ready this week. I can't wait until it is warm enough to take it camping for the first time!

No comments: